Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant Review
- Lots of parking space within the sleeping quarters or even at the entrance for people who just went there on day trip.
- Donatos Grill and a small convenience are very reasonable priced.. However, they have a good grilling station in case you want to bring your own food.
- TIP: store and restaurant closes by 8-9 PM so better buy what you need before they close.
Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant Description
Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant is the ideal place to escape the stress, unwind and spend your holiday in Bulacan. From the resort itself, the guests can enjoy an easy access to all scenery and attraction the lively city has to offer. Located in the city of Santa Ana; Villa Del Carmen has its convenient location that enable’s every guest to have an easy access to the city’s must-see destinations.
Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant is committed and ensures that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Guests’ can expect superior services and a broad range of amenities. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers 24-hour room service, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, free parking area. It also provides a coffee bar, bicycle rental and 24-hour room service. A dry cleaning service, luggage storage and a laundry service are just some of the available services at the hotel.
Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant houses both a restaurant and a bar where guests are able to relax at the end of the day with a meal and a drink. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is a 80-minute drive from the hotel. Malolos Cathedral is close by.
Top Resort Features:
Villa Del Carmen Resort and Restaurant Accommodations
There are rooms in the resort / hotel for overnight stay.Please be sure to have a reservation for your planned stay. Walk – ins, especialy those that want to stay overnight, may not be accommodated during peak seasons.
Things you may want to know when booking:
- Private Pool in some rooms.
- You can get a room with two single beds for only 1500 per night. This could sleep 4 people but only two people are free on the entrance.
- Extra bed cost 300 pesos.
- There’s one kiddie pool, one Olympic size pool with a big slide and one covered pool (with a flimsy net on top to block off sun and falling leaves. Lots of trees in the area and paid picnic cottages.
- You can also rent the videoke machine or just drop 5 pesos for every song.
- are also some giant statues of dinosaurs for photo op with kids.
- There’s a huge function area near the kiddie pool for big family or company gatherings.
- The hotel has rooms service.
- Of course, room service is available.
- This hotel serves breakfast, and is inclusive.
- There are a variety of family oriented activity in the resort, perfect for the whole family.
- This hotel has a shuttle bus service if you want to avail of one.
- Start your day right: breakfast is included!
- This establishments offers ample space for parking, all free.
- If you have business needs, the hotel can take care of this through their business center.
- If you have more needs and you are feeling like a baby, dont worry, they have room service.
Address: | Bo. Capihan, San Rafael, Bulacan, Luzon 3008, Philippines
Very accessible resort as you can take balagtas or sta. rita exit coming from manila. Waze even offers very good and traffic free routes. Great and trustworthy staff that assures your things will always be safe.
Tel:(044)892-02464 cell#09175141643(globe) and 09228341643(sun)