San Rafael River Adventure Camping Review
San Rafael River Adventure is located at San Rafael, Bulacan. If you want to have a good rest away from the hustle of the city, I’m pretty sure that you are going to love this resort. The resort is popular for its nature-worth seeing scenery and fun adventures. The staffs are very accommodating, each cabin or cottage has an assigned butler to take care of the guests needs and food service delivery. The cabins are very clean and has nice toilet and bath. Beddings and linens are crisp and fresh. The TV are cable connected and the place has good cellular network signals.
You may enjoy fun activities and amenities such as; floating bridge challenge, floating pool, glamping facilities, outdoor movie and the glass cottages. The Glass Villa is beautiful and huge enough to accommodate 14 to 20 persons. The villa has a pool that you could enjoy swimming even without going to the main pool.
Experience nature, romance, serenity and adventure right within San Rafael, Bulacan. This location is perfect for weddings, team buildings & many more. San Rafael River Adventure is the right place for you.
San Rafael River Adventure Camping Features
Top Resort Features:
San Rafael River Adventure Camping Accommodations
The rooms of the resort / hotel have air conditioning.There are rooms in the resort / hotel for overnight stay.Please be sure to have a reservation for your planned stay. Walk – ins, especially those that want to stay overnight, may not be accommodated during peak seasons.
Things you may want to know when booking:
- All rooms in the hotel / resort are properly designed and well ventilated.
- Breakfast is included in the room rates.
- Kids can have all the fun they want in the resort.
- The hotel has rooms service.
- This establishments offers ample space for parking, all free.
- Of course, guests will stay connected with the free internet connection so they can always upload their pics.
- The hotel has a nice business center to cater to assist you in your needs.
- Parking is of course provided for by the resort.
Address: Brgy. Talacsan, San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines, San Rafael, Luzon 3008, Philippines
Phone: 0995 974 6224